This STUNNING property just might be "The One!" Look no further as this home has everything you could possibly want and more! This beauty sits on a private lot just over 3 acres in a sought-after neighborhood giving you that farm-life feel but not too far from nearby shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Remodeled kitchen in 2016 in beautiful 2 tone with "furniture style" cabinetry featuring dual islands. Gas cook top with hood, stainless steel appliances, new Quartz counter tops, kitchen Island with built in wine cooler, crisper, and storage. All the hardwood floors on main level refinished, new garage door, generator installed 2016, newer HVAC upper level and brand new HVAC on the lower level in 2021. A new distribution box was installed in 2014, new attic fan in 2018. RV Hookup, 2 electric panels. Entire back yard features split rail fencing with wiring over top to make sure those beloved pets can't get out! "Wine down" underneath the moonlit sky & tree lights for a bonfire night! Enjoy nature's beauty & the sound of flowing water by the Koi fish pond. The rock patio by the pond has accessibility to water and electric , what a great place to hang out or entertain. Interior has fresh paint and front and back porch/deck recently painted. Newly planted fruit trees-nothing better than home-grown freshness from your very own yard! Speaking of freshness, walk out to the chicken coop and grab those daily fresh eggs as those sweet little hens will look forward to you bringing them delicious treats just as they make sure they reward you! There is a built in generator on the premises. No HOA, This home is a must see for sure! **Washer & Dryer in basement DO NOT CONVEY. Washer & Dryer in Upper Level DO CONVEY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Vinyl Siding, Concrete, Brick Veneer
2,514 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane, Onsite Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
RODNEY E THOMPSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Humidifier, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Partial
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer, Concrete
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Board Fence, Rear, Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Pond, Vegetation Planting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price