Welcome to 2336 Generation Dr. in Reston. Nestled in a quiet cul-de sac at the tip of the Generation Townhouses Community, this quaint and refreshed property is awaiting its new owners. Painted in trendy grey colors, this 3 bedroom â 2 full and 2 half bath home features wood floors on the main floor, Kraftmaid kitchen cabinet, recessed lighting and a freshly stained deck that backs up to a beautiful wooded area. Many many new upgrades complete this property. HVAC replaced in 2018, compressor 2019, tankless water heater 2020, washer and drier 2021, new dishwasher and microwave 2021, new carpet on stairs 2020 and new carpet in basement 2021. Commuters will be thrilled to know this home is a close drive/bike ride to the Silverline metro, restaurants, stores and more. Easy access to major highways and Dulles Airport. Whether you want to head into DC or out west to the country, Reston is a great location for all your needs. With 4 lakes and 55 miles of paved and natural surface pathways winding throughout Reston's open spaces, this area is the ideal spot for any lifestyle. Not only do these paths provide a great place to exercise and get some fresh air, they also connect neighborhoods, recreation areas and shopping centers like the popular Reston Town Center. The Reston Association offers several pools and tennis courts to enjoy as well as a Golf Course. No need to go far from home to live an active lifestyle. Come check out this home, you will love everything that comes with it!
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
1,487 sq. ft
Cable TV, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price